Sunday 31 October 2010

Resemblance And Connection

There was a few things which I was able to experience on the Day of the first meeting at the agency, and that would be the feeling of confrimation of finding an actual fysical resemblance between me, my birth parents and of course my birth siblings. They were real, not just black letter on a piece of paper or figures inside my head created out of my own imagination. And that feeling was priceless, yet I wasn't able to appreciate it when it actually happened. I belong somewhere, I do have birth parents and blood relations... And that not even my adoptive parents could spoil...

Once I knew that there was a few fysical functions and apperances that I shared with my siblings and birth mum, more than anyone I finally knew that I for sure was there birth daughter, birth sibling and prodigal birth daughter. Personally I did feel incredible relieved, I didn't need a DNA- test to prove that I was their's, their forgotten, unknown returned from the death child, daughter and sister.

There simply were to many covincidences just be ignored...


챠금은안녕. Bye for now.♥

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Preparing

Best And Worst Day

First Days

No comments:

Post a Comment