Tuesday 26 October 2010

Delayed Name Change (Again)

I really thought that I finally had been granted permission for my third name change... guess what!? It seems like I still havn't been named what I officially would like.

  1. This could be due to the long working process or time it takes to make a name change
  2. They might have given me a new name they created themselves
  3. The last reason would be that it is all just a misunderstanding
Tomorrow I'll be calling them to find out what really happened, hopefully I will go by the name I want by Christmas or 2011. The fee of 1000 SEK might have been for nothing... Well, allright maybe not for nothing but close enough...

I will have to live in nomansland without an identity for a few more days or weeks. In worst case scenario I would have to send in a new application and maybe, maybe have to pay another 1000SEK.

Update: Apparently you have to contact the Swedish Tax authorities to get your name officially changed. Although a name change application have to be sent to another Swedish authority. The last one changes you records but can't change your official name. If everything goes well I'll be able to finally go by the name I wanted for at last 3 months or even longer. The best part of it is that it just was a phone call away, so no extra fee additionally 1000 SEK has had to be spent. I'm keeping my fingers crossed now...

♥챠금은안녕. Bye for now.♥

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle


Related posts:

Final Rebirth

No comments:

Post a Comment