Saturday 23 October 2010

Demolished

This finally settles after my last appointment I've decided to try the advice that was given and it just so happens that I have no assignments and school work for the rest of the week, (my teacher even had too cancel his lecture due to heavy workload). I'll make the must of it by using the three days that are left of the week to grief, being sad and really down... Last week it actually hurt so much that I got an actual cheast pain... For some time my stress level has reached a new record high level, normally it would be on a 3 or 4. But ever since last month my stress level has been on average 5 on a good but most often a 6 or 7. When the slightest minor thing occurs my stress level ammidatetly reaches a an 8 or even a 9... Let's just say I can't handle stress that well without feeling like I'm drownin and losing control...

I'm demolished, upset, confused and sad.
One mistake has become someone else's happiness.
Their sorrow , misery and tears are joy, laughter and smiles to someone else.
There is nothing I can do about this.
I can't feel happy with a clean consicous not anymore.
It's all because of me, yet something that I had no control off.
I wish there was a way to make everyone happy but sadly their isn't.
Right now I'm feeling torn and I suppose I'm going through some sort of identity crisis...
Yet again I question my identity, after my reunion...


♥ 야금은안녕. Bye for now.♥

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Recooperation

No comments:

Post a Comment