Saturday 2 October 2010

Clarification

Just to point out once again, none of my adoptive parents was aware of the fact that there seemed to have been some irregularities with my adoption. Had they known they might have acted differently but I'm doubting that... But however you may look upon this someone is still teaching adoptive parents that they are to be considered their adoptive childrens rescuers. If they don't already believe it and society's atitude isn't really helping.

Would you consider yourself a hero or savier to your child if it was your's by blood? Would you? Would you really?

Also what's with the term orphan? Nowadays an orphan isn't neccessarily a child without no living parents it could even be a child who still has one or both birth parents living but unable to provide for them economically and financially. That's the kind of orphan that I was, an orphan with married birth parents and even older siblings...

Sadly, I know that there are many more KADS especially that share this kind of knowledge knowingly or in suspictions... Also many international adoptees might also be orphans by the new terminology. I know I'm not the only one and I'm not looking for pity here. It's just the way things are sometimes...

One might think I would be able to accept that knowledge by now, based on the fact that I've known about it my entire life or ever since I came to Sweden... Fact is the knowledge of it is still hurting and yet there is nothing I can do about what has been done. There's nothing that could ease the pain... I can only look forward...

♥쳐음은안녕. Bye for now.♥

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

What If And Maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment