Sunday 31 October 2010

Nationality Confussion

A few days ago I was hanging out with a class-mate after class, then my class-mate asked about another friend of mine.
My class-mate told me she thought that she was my sister, the thing is my friend is Indian and I'm Korean. Confussing, right? Well, my class-mate isn't a Swede but lives in Sweden, talks Swedish and all that.
I suppose a person that was born or raised in Sweden would know the difference between a Korean and an Indian.. But not even that's certain I know...

 Well, I suppose that if I had to pick a famous person that resembled me it would have to be America Ferrara's character Betty Suarez from Ugly Betty. And I do know that both America Ferrara as Betty Surez both are Mexican. But still it would have to be her, because she does resemble me the most...

♥챠금은안녕. Bye for now.♥


© Taste of Kimchi, Elle


Related posts:

Pain

Appreciation

Never Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment