Thursday 7 October 2010

Don't

Don't ask me to be grateful, or at least not say it to my face.
If you believe so be it but don't make it into a given truth...
I'm not a daughter born by you, but do you honestly think I don't know that?
Would you tell a daughter and child born by you to feel grateful towards you just for the sake of being born?
Why then do you believe I should, you're no different than the worst of them belive me
I have never asked to be born or to have you as my parents
I'm actually glad you're not my parents more than legally on paper
And yes you probably think I'm ungrateful and bad
If so than yes of course I am
I'm everything you say I am, I'm everything you think I am
Put the blame on me your ungrateful firstborn daughter
But don't expect me to apologize to you because I never will
I go to sleep every day with a light heart because I know
I'm only part of a charade, this is a nightmare, my real parents will come and clame me soon...

Oh how I wish it all could be a dream...


♥쳐음은안녕.By for now.♥

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

To Omma

No comments:

Post a Comment