Friday 3 December 2010

Pop Goes Korea

It's true I'm smitten by Halluya , and anther interesting and in my opinion lovely book is Pop goes Korea and I'm having a new personal goal; to collect as many books that I possibly can about North and South Korea, the Korean War, Korean inter country adoption and international adoption.
Unrealistic and impossible maybe ... does it seem peculiar or odd to you?

Honestly speaking I'm more interested in North and South Korea and especially the Korean war than I am about adoption.




About the picture it was taken by me, which means I own the book as well as this picture.

I have also decided to start writing my thesis despite the fact that my tutor and I don't get along that well... I've already successfully completed 28 pages ( 3 pages of references though) so in reality it means I've written 25 pages of text and 15 pages is left. 30 - 40 pages is the accepted lenght of a Bachelor thesis and I still havn't started on the analysis so I might be able to present my thesis here after all.

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Nothing To Envy

No comments:

Post a Comment