Monday 27 December 2010

나의 가족

My (our) 가족 Gajok family is pretty big although we have been seperated by several thousand miles and somehow I suppose one could say that we never were meant to live side by side in other terms than emotionally. At least I know they're out there and I've meet them so I know I should be content.
My/our family consists of two different families becuase of adoption although I have no legal rights to the family that gave birth to me...

There's Appa and Omma of course several Unnis and Dongsaengs living in one continent far away from me with their 어린이 Jok'attal children and 남편Maehyeong husbands and 동서Dongseo wives.
I also have my other family which consists of mum and dad and a younger brother, my grandmum, my auntie as well as a few cats.

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

한글

Friends

Illusion

No comments:

Post a Comment