Tuesday 19 October 2010

Mirror Mirror On The Wall

At the moment I'm still going through a process of rediscovering my identity, because a lot of the things that made me the person that I am has now changed. It's not really helped by my mum's efforst to find confrimation on my adoption which she recieves from physic people who claim that everything is predetermined and predetermined before a person's birth. In the case of international adoptees their souls are supposed to be so old and experienced that they are going to go on a journey in their next life.

It would be fine if my mum could stop there but apparently she somehow manages to make me feel responsible for my own pain. It's basically my fault, the decisions that I supposedly made before my birth is according to the physic mum meet the factor that has created all this.

But I personally can't believe this 100 % if there isn't any more proof than a physic person's oral story for me too believe a thing like that it would have to be a thing I either could see and touch not only listen too..
So mirror, mirror on the wall how do I move on? What am I supposed to with myself now? Does anybody know...


챠음은안녕. Bye for now.♥

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Changes

No comments:

Post a Comment