Thursday 28 October 2010

Change Of Heart

The message of this blog might possibly be a little negative and controversial but let me just point out that I didn't use too be this sensitive, critical or negative. I used to believe that international adoption really had saved me. I used to be pro inter country adoption but I'm not any more.

  1. Things leading to my adoption isn't generally common
  2. Yet I refuse to forget that ny case is the only one
  3. My adoptive parents offered me material wealth and security that is a fact
  4. My birth family's life was hard but I don't think they complain about it
  5. I don't know Korean culture or customs that well
  6. My life before reunion seems to be easier and happier but just as confusing
  7. Adoption has given me another life
  8. I wish that it will become possible for poor families and single mother's to raise their children instead of inter country adoption
  9. I wouldn't have a younger brother in Sweden
  10. I might never get too really know my birth family but I have at least meet them
  11. Maybe its a good thing that someone is willing even hoping to adopt children through inter country adoption
  12. I just wish I knew Korean culture better; I have tasted kimchi, sat on the floor while eating and I own an authentic Hanbok
♥챠금은안녕. Bye for now.♥

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle
    Related posts:

    Changes

    No comments:

    Post a Comment