Thursday 28 October 2010

The D Day

It's sort of become a tradition, going steady now for the 4th year. My mum's a teacher so she has Halloween break for a week. Usually this means my mum spends the week with me and she will be doing the same this year too... Why break a tradition , right !?

Only this time I'm not sure if we will be able to get along for a week. She's scheduled to arrive on Monday... Expect my blog to be not as active, but do expect the worst if you havn't heard from me before the 10th of November or so. Lol. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Another thing that I recently realized is that my teacher or is it professor doesn't really care about me or more particularly my studies. My teacher's or especially teacher basically don't a crap about me anymore. How do I know this? Teacher collects all my assignments and exams in a special folder, which I've seen. Instead of spending a limited amount of time of correcting one assignment at a time, they are all saved for later. Last year I had a problem getting my Studentloan application renewed because of missing credits. Today I miss a semester's worth of credits because my professor seems to ignore me. The thing is that I will probably not be granted another period on a Student loan and I had already made plans to move back in with my parents around Christmas. Now this time I've spent waiting I could have spent on making corrections and redos of my old not yet corrected things. I had hoped my professor would be able to at least give them back to me before I move away. I know I should be studying but suddenly I don't feel like it it sort of seems useless for me since my teacher don't look at the things I hand in. I suppose I coud spend my time cleaning my apartment for my mum's stay.Sure feels that would do more good than studying, right now.

Fact: My teacher is no longer interested in me, why I else would I be waiting for 3 months just to get my results? The universities rules says that an ordinary exam has to be corrected with 14 workdays... I don't get it, do they have their own rules !?

♥챠금은안녕. Bye for now.♥

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

The List

Mum And I

No comments:

Post a Comment