Monday 25 October 2010

♥Mum♥And I

You know how they say; men are from Mars - women are from Venus. Sometimes it seems like mum really can't understand what I'm saying, and then she always have to say:
You didn't honestly think that... !?

I could mention many examples but I will only bring up the most recent.

Me: If I go to Korea for three months than I think I would be able to learn Korean.

Mum: Do you honestly think that your siblings would have time to teach you Korean!?

Sometimes my mum really manages to hurt me, and in this case I was talking about the likelihood of learning Korean while in Korea. I think that it would be easier to pick up a few phrases here and there and I wasn't talking about my siblings teaching me Korean, so why does my mum delibrately bring up my siblings!? It seems my mum only brings it up in the most uncomfortable times. And why on earth do mum always sems to misunderstand me !? Mothers are from Venus and daughters are from Neptune.

♥챠금은안녕. Bye for now.♥

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

My Adoptive Parents

1 comment:

  1. If you are serious about learning Korean, and you plan to come to Korea for 3 months, definitely think about the Sogang University KLEC program!! It's what I'm enrolled in right now. It's hard, but in 10 weeks you can get a pretty basic understanding of the language and should be able to communicate at a 3 or 4 year old's level. Annoying that it's so low, but at least it's a start. As a Korean adoptee, it is really important to me to be able to speak the language as well as I can.

    ReplyDelete