Saturday 13 November 2010

Change Of Plans Sort Of

  • No I will not seek work in the adoption industry promoting the very thing I resist, instead I will try to work for recognition and rights for (Korean) adoptees
  • I'm douting weither or not I should try too publish my biography, it seems to personal and biased
  • I'm thinking of writing a novel based in South Korea in the future for obvious reasons...
Of topic then, I dreamed a dream where I was at the hairdresser and believe it or not I was getting my hair dyed blonde!!! There was also a recollection of raspberry pastry... why I don't know...

♥ 챠금은안녕. Bye for now.♥

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle


Related posts:

Future Plans

Changes

Change

Mum And I

1 comment:

  1. Michelle,

    This is a wonderful and compellingly written entry. I love it.

    I would be really honored if you wanted to add me to your blogroll.

    Best of luck.
    Peter

    ReplyDelete