Monday 18 October 2010

Things I Know

These are a few of the things I know, I know that my birth parents still is married.. in Korea you're supposed to marry for life yet divorces do happen... I know that I'm the youngest daughter. I also know a little about what really happened that lead to my relinquishment and later adoption. But out of respect for my birth family I will not discuss what really happened...

The Korean writing system is not that difficult if you know it that is. And I guess fraud would be very common since anyone can copy a Korean person's signature if they only know their full name...
There's a possibility that I've already mentioned the Korean writing system Hanguel before, or maybe I havn't yet...

♥쳐음은안녕. Bye for now.♥


© Taste of Kimchi, Elle


Related posts:

Please Read

No comments:

Post a Comment