Friday 29 October 2010

Don't Read This

I have from time too time asked myself if I would have been more contempt with my background had my Korean family looked different... Would I have been able to accept my situation if my birth family had consisted of a single mother and unknown birth father ? Or possibly a young or older widow?

Sometimes I think I would have but that's not for certain. I think I wouldn't have been able to accept such a situation either, because to me single or unwed is for me not a good enough reason to give away a child for adoption. But of course that's easy for me to say now. The idea of being seperated from your own flesh and blood withou any other solution to me, is unacceptable but then again I say this based on the fact that that idea seems to impossible for me to accept.

In Sweden many families consists of unwed parents as well as single and we also have social security here.

Regardless I know that we can't change things that already has happened or predict or faith in advance... Also this post is basically only pure speculations of what I do believe I might have thought of my own situation had been any different. But that's basically only a waste of time and energy and if yu have been stupid enough to read this post... Then congratulations, you've wasted approximately 3 minutes of your life, time and energy just reading this post.

Don't blame me if you think this post is useless because I have already warned you..


챠금은안녕. Bye for now.

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Please Read

1000

No comments:

Post a Comment