Friday 29 October 2010

♥Dad♥ And I

A few days ago I asked my father the following;

Dad would 249 SEK per month be too much money to be spent on a Christmas present?
Dad : Oh, no don't tell me you're still thinking of a laptop for Christmas!? You're thinking of a laptop, right ?
Me : Dad, you're wrong it isn't a laptop it's something else, something I'm not sure you even would consider based on what you told me in the past.
Dad: Then it must be a laptop !? What else could it be ? Besides you don't need a laptop once you move back home.
Me: I'd like a monthly sponsorship for a child...
Dad: Have you ever gotten Christmas presents that you didn't want?

Question: Should I wish for Christmas presents or not this year? If I decide not too I might get gifts I don't like, should I then go against my belief just keep my family happy?


♥챠금은안녕. Bye for now.♥

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Mum And I

No comments:

Post a Comment