Saturday 30 October 2010

Oh Crap

Why, does everything I do have to become a problem ? Why do I always seem to get in conflict with a lot of people? Why did I have to be stubborn and fight for myself instead of dropping out? If I had done that I might not have been in the situation that I am in now. I probably shouldn't be so open about this, but then again why should I lie ? Pretend that everything is fine, when it honestly isn't. You can't hide anymore I finally know the truth, they only care about top students, neglecting everyone else. But why should I be punished for not being a super intelligent student !?

One thing is certain I will not be advicing people, relatives or friends to study the topic I've chosen to study at this particular Swedish University. At least not here, and it just so happens that there are other alternatives if you do want to study the same topic.That's for sure. It's no understatement this sucks, big time.
I am aware of the content and language of this post, it's somewhat personal and negative and I'm sorry for that. I might be extremely sensitive or just one of those people that always is creating trouble and always argues or fights. Whatever you think of me above are your choices.


챠금은안녕. Bye for now.♥

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Ordinary Day

No comments:

Post a Comment