Friday 8 October 2010

Things - To Do

I'm considering going home to my mum and dad... only considering. There's a thing or two I'd like to do in the capital city. And unfortunately I'm still arguing with my mum while my dad seems more openminded... What to do? Things has changed especially between my mum and me, and these changes happened mostly inside me during and after the reunion this summer. I'm realistic I don't expect things to be like they were before my reunion, that would be impossible...

I might have misunderstood the concept of discussion according to mum a discussion is when two or more people presents there opinions and where the person that is right is trying to convince the other side too change... I'm not totally convinced it is, is it really so?
  1. Seeing and playing with my cat
  2. Studying ,but that I could do anywhere
  3. Go groccery shopping in the Korean food store
  4. Have lunch or dinner at Arirang restaurant
  5. Visit and maybe have Swedish fika  a coffee at Chokladfabriken
  6. Visit the cinema
  7. Maybe start looking for Christmas presents
♥쳐음은안녕. Bye for now. ♥

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle
    Related posts:

    Tattoo

    No comments:

    Post a Comment