Friday 1 July 2011

Note Too Self

Have you ever sent mail or packages (gifts) to Korea ? Obviously I have on more than one occassion. Do you know if it made it's way to the reciever ?


I up until recently assumed that the Korean mail system was pretty safe.. But bare in mind that one; I sent a jewelary as a gift to someone.

Two: Korea is a wealthy country, but there's of course still poverty and poor people there.

Here's what really made me doubt the Korean mail system; I sent it recommended after having asked for advice about how to safely send it ensuring that it arrive safely.
However, it could have gone lost somewhere on it's way between Sweden and Korea. Someone else might have signed for it (you don't have personal signatures in Hangul..)

And no I've finally realized that Google, Altavista or any online translation isn't reliable for Korean - English translation. Maybe I'll inwest in some Korean children's books while I'm there later... Any suggestions on good Korean children's books? It has to be in Korean, Korean American writers won't do unless they write in Korean...
Oh yeah, small note too self - the minimum wage in Sweden is 20000 SEK...

Swedes celebrates their national day:
  • to commemorate the Swedish flag
they celebrate the flag on the 6th of June:
  • that's supposedly the date that Gustav Vasa was crowned the Swedish king...

Let me just end by saying that Sweden's now had it's very first established case of EHEC sourze is still unknown...

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle
Related posts:

I Know

Thoughts

Supposed Future

Scary Reality

Weil

Adoption Or Biology

Return To Sender

Catch 22

Perfect World

No comments:

Post a Comment