Sunday 31 July 2011

A Sad Song

When I was a young child I grew up with the sound of passing airplanes, then many years later it suddenly stopped mum says it's because they stopped using the lane that is close to our house... Last month the all familiar sound of passing airplanes could be heard again. It might sound weird, but it didn't make me panic or make me feel insecure. No, it remined me of my childhood and because it did just that I still feel safe. It could be due to the fact that people generally may be more likely to feel protcted and safe in their childhood homes or the actual sound of passing airplanes makes me remember my childhood or more particularly upbringing. I can't be sure.

This Friday the first victims from the Norwegian massacre was buried... One person was apparenly only 18 years old.

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Catch 22

New Leaf

I Chew

No comments:

Post a Comment