Sunday 17 July 2011

Chocolate Cupcakes & Whoopies

Bellov you'll see links to Chocolate Cupcake recepies, that I wish I could try one day.The only recepies I havn't tried this far are the Black Bottom recepie because my parents are away so there's no one to bake too, and the other one would be the Giradelli one because it's impossible to find that kind of chocolate bars and chips over here.

The reason for this lighter entry is that I didn't go to bed last night, I was baking another sour dough bread and for that reason didn't go to bed until 5 AM or closer to 6 AM. But don't worry I'll be blogging as normal tomorrow...

I saw a Swedish cooking show the other day where they made whoppies (not Whoppie Goldberg) some kind of cake with filling in the middle maybe it resembles macroons somewhat. I might be making that soon...

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Black Bottom I

Chocolate Surprise

White Chocolate

Girardelli Dark

Related posts:

Piece Of Cake

Candy Land

Julia Child

Cake Pops

Upside Down

Chocolate Chip

Ultimate Dedication

No comments:

Post a Comment