Saturday 2 July 2011

Korean Restaurants In Sthlm

If you're in Sweden or more particularly Stockholm, you might want to eat at a Korean restaurant right? Maybe it's promoting them, maybe no hopefully it's useful information for someone...

Arirang, Norrmalm, Stockholm,

Nam Kang, Östermalm,Stockholm

Soraksan, Solna Business Park,

Also be aware of the fact that I consider this as useful information especially for those looking eat Korean food while in Stockholm. There may also be other restaurants, but these are those I know about...

Maybe it's like free advertising or promotion..., but I don't think it is because I don't get payed...

Now you all at least know where too go and that's good , right? By the way no one is paying me to blog about something apart from my adsense ads everything else is chosen by me...

Related posts:

Bread Recepies

No comments:

Post a Comment