Thursday 9 December 2010

My Supposed Future

According to some statistical finding argued for in a dissertation I'm likely to become a single mother since I'm supposed to be traumatized and both emotionally and psychologicaly challenged... I'm not trying to underestimate the social stigma that international adoptees may have encountered or heard of at some point... It's harder for some than others but too generalize that much, that goes beyond my understanding.

But I'm strong and stubborn and I will dictate my own future, I refuse to become part of the general findings just because I'm supposed to...

Looks like I'll be writing my thesis in my current University afterall, it doesn't really matter where I write it as long as I can write about my intial problem and area and get a Bachelor degree.

Do you sometimes get influenced by your friends and family in a negative way even though you may love and care about them? I mean that you might  find yourself obsessing with your friend...

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Conspiracies

Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment