Thursday 28 July 2011

More Than I Can Chew...

I suppose everyone has heard about what happend this past Friday in Oslo ?
Like Sweden, Norway to is a democracy that has press fridom and freedom of expression.
Yes, it's true I live in Sweden but to be honest Norway is one of Sweden's closest neighbouring countries...

I really thought the flower parade in Oslo seemed very powerful, and beautiful too even though the circumstances surrounding it could have been much better. But it was a touching moment and seemed like a nice way to honour all of those lost lives...

I might also have taken water over my head since it seems unwise to travel to a foreign country (Korea) without knowing at least some basic expressions... I'm beginning to dread my upcoming trip just because of the apparent language barrier... Hopefully it will all turn out for the best, and hey what about dehydration ?

One thing I do have lot of these days is spare time , hey what did you expect I'm unemployed !!??
I do have may ways to get a day pass.. I bake a lot and also do a lot of paintings and alike and sometimes write poetry (when I don't blog that is or wisit the blogsphere).

I wonder what you all do in your spare time?

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

What's Seoul

Employee Benefits

Preparing Takeoff

Adoption Changes

No comments:

Post a Comment