Monday 25 July 2011

Stand By Me

If there only was a way to be certain to know for sure if a person that you trust always will be by your side... I wish there were but saddly and logically it's impossible to know because you have got to trust people and then just hope they'll still will be around when the going gets though...

Of course once parents generally doesn't betray you or leave your side (at least that's not what they're supposed to do) but some might... If you won't even be able to trust your parents to stand by then who are you supposed to trust and what are you supposed to do? Luckily for me my mum and dad has basically always believed in me but that doesn't seem to be enough because humans needs more people than there parents around in there life. What would life be without friendship and love ? I'm asking you since I'm incapable of answering that question...

Maria Mena's tribute video of Mitt Lille Land....



© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Bending Over

Cookie Crumbles

Adoption Changes

No comments:

Post a Comment