Tuesday 19 July 2011

It's Raining Cats

When I had been living on my own for about a year I decided I was tired of living alone so I decided to get myself some company... I bought a cat (Yeah , what did you think... ???)

Three or maybe four years later, he's developed such a big personality.. I'm not joking it's almost like I'm a dog owner and not a cat owner. He's desperate for company doesn't like to be alone, but he's not a cat that like to cuddle unless he decides it's time. Moreover he's so extremely curious (just like me) honestly I can't remember exactly how much stuff he's ruined and he's not even eight yet...

A month ago or so he came up with the idea to climb on the roof top of our house, at the very top the highest he could climb. What on earth did he do there? Turns out he was chasing birds and well, no surprise the roof top supposedly smells of birds...

The first time this happened me, my mum and my brother was trying to make him climb back in from an open window (of course he didn't want to) the only thing we managed to do was to make our next door neighbour  stare right back at us from the similiar window...

Not long after that I was watching TV with the bedroom window slightly open and the cat somehow managed to climb in and out of the window for several times without me even noticing... And I believe he managed to pull this stunt of at least three maybe foor days in a row before I cought him...

I've also found my cat with the head in the toilet (drinking like a dog) on more than one occassion. I still can't figure out if he thinks he's a dog or a person or if he knows he's a cat strangely enough he's apparently also suffering from separation anixety for some strange reason and he's always following you where ever you go (like a dog) and if you leave to go inside then he's there before you blink... Actually I don't think cats deserve the degrading status they've been given.. as if a dog is so much better.. A dog is sloopy when he eats and not to mention when he drinks , they also smell bad occassionally. I don't get it I like cats not dogs, a cat will decide for himself if you're worthy enough of their love and devotion a dog won't.

BTW, as I'm writing this entry the little one is lying next to me close to the computer, maybe he wants to make sure he can give this entry his approval before I publish it?

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Appreciation

I Do

No Facebook

No Dairy

Catch 22

No comments:

Post a Comment