Saturday 30 July 2011

Last Preparations

It's exactly a month now til my anticipated trip to Korea, after only a year since my first reunion. This trip is different I feel very anxious and I hope I will not disappoint my birth family by my lacking knowledge of the Korean language. Hopefully I will learn while there, I just hope they will not be disappointed or expect me to suddenly start speaking Korean. Will I be able to if not fulfill reach up to their expections ? To be honest I'm not really sure, I hope I will be able to make a third trip some time after this one.. But as for now let's focus on my upcoming trip and worry about the future later. One thing's already certain Korea will always have a special place in my heart no matter what happens...

Apparently Rob Cohen will direct one of Korea's soon to be released movies, this one is named 1950 and the journalist Margurite Higgins reports. Do you remember or know about the Swedish movie Patrick 1,5 ? Now there's a similar movie called Kyss Mig (original title) Kiss Me, which premiered yesterday. Again it's about unexpected love portrayed by two women.

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Fear Of Flying

Preparing Takeoff

No comments:

Post a Comment