Friday 8 July 2011

Dreams

Do you have any dreams ?

I suppose you do, I think we all have at least one thing we aim at and ultimately wants to achieve.
Personally I'm not sure if I'll ever get a chance to see mine fulfilled.

If I'll never get a chance to fulfill my lifelong wish I hope that somewhere , sometime I'll get a second chance to know my birth family. (With or without my later family).

I've already mentioned the lost generation and domestic US adoptions and I usually blog about Korea in one way or another. I'm not to sure about what nationalities and nations that gives their children up for adoption, but I do believe China is one of them. Then there's of course the war related ones like Vietnam, Sri Lanka and so on...

I might write about other cases in the future, although I probably have to learn a little bit more about them...

Enough about that now (no disrespect I'll write about that later on), South Korea's Pyeongchang will host the 2018 Winter Olympics!!!

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

To Be Kind

Vivid Dreams

Too Self

No comments:

Post a Comment