Tuesday 21 September 2010

♥To Omma♥

Omma, or eomoni as I will call you most of the time, you have never had the experience of raising me, not even seen my face. Instead I've had another mother, which I've come to call my mum, she is the one I take after in behaviour and such, she raised my as her daughter. But omma, I never forget you, every time I look in the mirror I remember you and Aboiji... Every time before I sleep I think of you, my other family; my first family on the other side of the world. I might be Swedish in many ways a part from my appearance and maybe also other physical and heredatory things of which I'm not aware. Maybe one day will come when I will be able to meet you and Appa, then you could get a first look at me. I really hope I do resemble at least one of you...


쳐금은안녕. Bye for now.♥

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Arirang And Mideum

Things I do

No comments:

Post a Comment