Wednesday 25 May 2011

Right Left Right Left Right...

I think I was shocked from all impressions and that's why I valued international adoption negatively. Then it was the opposite I begun to only focus on the positive sides (if there are any). After that I realized I wasn't so radical as I imagined...
Now I think I'm somewhere in the middle which means I don't support inter country adoption as an institution, yet I am aware of what adoption changed my life into.

Is the knowledge of adoption payed with the ultimate price once you either have an epiphany or a feeling that seems to say that you should reject all ties to them.

A few days ago Iceland showed its might again as another volcano erupted and this one is even bigger than last year's, according to experts. Chances are that travel industry will be affected one way or another... Maybe I can't visit Korea this summer afterall... I guess I have to wait and see. Apparently some of Sweden's airports has been closed, figure that. But I suspect the storm isn't over yet...

Right now, I feel totally empty a sideffect from having lived a busy life, where's now I basically have almost nothing to do. Except waiting, life's always about waiting or traveling it seems...

By the way, something's up with Blogger... again...

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Exception

Right Or Wrong

Birthday Party

No comments:

Post a Comment