Thursday 12 May 2011

Things I Cannot Do

  • open a bakery or seek employment as chef, baker or pastry chef
  • start training to become a chef, baker or pastry chef
  • become a succer player or play outdoor sports
  • become a florist, I sneeze far too much and a florist with hay fever... well wouldn't think so.

Of course one might say that should not make such a list since I'm basically not supposed to be nagging since I'm adopted. But even so I do of course realize the significant difference in our lifes, sometimes I wonder what with have looked like, how would it have felt to grow up with many siblings instead of in a small knit family.

Oh, who cares such thoughts results in nothing of importance really... But I know one thing the life I was given because of adoption couldn't be any more different if I compare it with my siblings. And I know for a fact that this list would have looked bigger would I have been raised in Korea.

This post has finally been published.. blogger has been down.
 I just realized that a couple of my already published entries has been removed, sorry for that. It's none of my doing.



© Taste of Kimchi, Elle


Related posts:

Future Plans

Things I Do

No comments:

Post a Comment