Monday 16 May 2011

That's What Dreams Are Made Of

The original content in this entry has sadly disappeared and I honestly can't remember it exactly. So this entry has been recreated...
When I was younger I used to say that I draw the line at 이 십년 which means 25 years for those of you who didn't know. Back then 25 felt like a lifetime and I will soon be there... And what have I accomplished honestly not that much, for example I'm no way near a Bachelor Degree despite almost 6 years of University studies.

I later changed the goal for 25 saying that I'd like to 기흐의이어요 with at least one child , however I am presently no way near achiving anything of those goals, to begin with I haven't had a stabil relationship for years, and I'd sort of like that before settling down. Maybe I'm having my 25 year crisis... So please don't take this post too seriously...

My top 10 favorites in Eurovision this year:

  • Dino Merlin - Bosnia & Herzegovina (Love In Rewind)
  • Sjonni's Friends' - Iceland (Coming Home)
  • Blue - United Kingdom ( I Can)
  • Anna Rossinelli - Switzerland (In Love For A While)
  • A Friend In London - Denmark (New Tomorrow)
  •  Eldrine - Georgia(One More Day)
  •  Raphael Gualazzi - Italy (Madness Of Love)
  •  Kati Wolf - Hungary(What About My Dreams)
  •  Mika Newton - Ukraine (Angel)
  •  Lucía Peréz - Spain (They Can't Take The Fun Away From Me)
Most Memorable Song
  • Ireland - Jedward (Lipstick)
  • Greece - Loucas Yourkas feat.Stereo Mike (Watch My Dance)
  • Moldova - Zdob si Zdub (So Lucky)
  • Estonia - Getter Jani (Rockefeller Street)
  • Ukraine - Mika Newton (Angel)
  • Iceland - Sjonni's Friends' (Coming Home)


By the way the winner of Eurovision 2011 was Azerbaijan's Ell/Nikki  Running Scared followed by Italy as runnerup with Raphael Gualazzi and his song Madness of Love




closely followed by Sweden's Eric Saade and his song Popular. This means that Sweden will have qualified directly to Eurovision (if I'm not mistaken).

Related posts:

Rebirth

Rainbow

Why

Illusion

Precious Moments

Lessons

Devotion

No comments:

Post a Comment