Sunday 8 May 2011

Ab Imo Pectore

I wish more than anything that I would be able to go back to Korea, some time soon. And not just go to Korea for seightseeing but to see my family... That's my one wish, my ab imo pectore... Until I get a reply from my birth family I don't dare to hope that I'll be back in Korea in just a few months time. I've already started looking at tickets but I dare not make my next move which would be to book an airplane from Sweden to Korea.

Also I don't want to get my hopes up in case my family are engaged elsewhere, who knows what plans they might have made. I dare not be to demanding, there's already so many mistakes I wish I could undo or at least put back to normal.

Ab Imo Pectore...,

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle


Related posts:

Chuseok

Future Plans

Catch 22

No comments:

Post a Comment