Saturday 14 May 2011

Abstract Art


The first picture represents the three different time periods in an adoptee's life (me). The green colour on the upper part represents the life I had before being born and the little time I spent there. The green colour on the lower part represents the now. The first black dot represents my past, the second dot the now (current time) the last dot stands for the future.


This orange picture represents three different groups, the two circles in the left represents my adoptive parents, the smaller circle in the middle that's me (the adoptee) and the circles to the right is my birth family.

Don't count the circles and think you'll know how big my birth family actually is. It's just an illustration and an art piece. I'm not sure if this really count as art (maybe it does) it's basically two illustrations of my life as an adoptee more than Korean adoptee, but yeah I'm a Korean adoptee in case you didn't know.

I seem to have lost a few posts that I already published, unfortunately I can't get them back...


© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Good Days

No comments:

Post a Comment