Wednesday 11 May 2011

Amore



Amor vincit omnia, Ab imo pectore,  Sine amore, nihil est vita,  Si vis amari, ama,Amor caecus est,  Amor animi arbitrio sumitur, non ponitur, Numquam periit amor,  Eis quos amo
Translation:
Love conquers all..., From the bottom of my heart..., Without love life is pointless...,If you wish to be loved, love...., Love is blind.., We choose to love we do not choose to cease loving..., Love never dies..., To those that I love...,

All of the above quotes summarize exactly how I feel being adopted but more so how I feel about my birth family. Like my heart's about to burst open really, but I also know that if I was to cut all ties with my adoptive family the consequences would be to high. Basically my entire life wouldn't be worth anything, nothing at all. But most importantly I love my adoptive family and I can't imagine a life without them as much as I try to think of a life without my birth family. Sadly the latter seems to be easier to accept...

I mean for years I only used to have fragmented sentences on a paper, only the knowledge of them. How old my supposed siblings were and how many and so, birth dates and more. For years I didn't have that but now I also have their faces and actually met them to.

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

More Love

Ab Imo Pectore

No comments:

Post a Comment