Wednesday 12 January 2011

감사합니다

감사합니다 Kamsamnida 엄마 Omma, 감사합니다 Kamsamnida 아빠 Appa, 감사합니다 Kamsamnida 동생 Dongsaeng 감사합니다 Kamsamnida 오빠 Oppa  , 감사합니다 Kamsamnida 언니 Onni.

Thank you for accepting and agreeing to meet me face to face. I can't say that I understand what you all most have gone through. I'm greatful that we got a chance to meet and it seems mother and father raised you all well.

All the feelings that you must have felt... There's only one feeling that seems of significance here and that is courage which I guess you all must have.

Of course I will never know for sure how you felt, or if I do I will not write antyhing about it here, as an adoptee I have only experienced one side of the coin so I can't really relate to all of you. I wish I coul, if you didn't know about me beforehand than I suspect you must have gone through a roller coster of emotions.

And if you indeed did know abou me then I can with outmost certainty say that you might have tried to prepare yourself like I did. But how much can you really prepare for such an event? Maybe you belived that you were ready and prepared for everything but like I said finally meeting someone fact to face. Someone that's you're family , who looks like you but who you're not familiar with but infact strangers. For those kind of events there can only be so much preparations.

Related posts:

To  Omma

Preparing

사랑해요 아빠

입양인

No comments:

Post a Comment