Friday 14 January 2011

How Adoption Makes Me Feel

Lately it feels like my constant depression has been replaced by easilly fuelled anger. Like whenever I notice adoptees in media, or adoption in movies.

  • East Of Eden
  • Fly High
  • Golden Bride
  • Ireland
  • Jenny, Juno (movie)
  • My Father (movie)
  • My Girl
  • She's Nineteen
  • Women of the Sun
  • Who Are You
All of whom are K dramas and that has a plot about adoption and the movie My Father is supposedly based on true story....

Apparently the the Swedish population has decreased to such an extent that the original area codes in our Swedish phone numbers will be out of stock. One suggested solution would be to release the 08 which up intil now has been the area code for Stockholm, Sweden's capital city. I'm not to concerned with that since I for one don't have to bother with that issue yet and secondly I live in commuters distance from the capital city.

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Pop Korea

Separation

Wall

My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment