Monday 31 January 2011

성형 수술

미용 수술 Beauty Surgery 성형 수술 Cosmetic Surgery 성형 수술 Plastic Surgery

In  Korea cosmetic surgery is very common indead, most Korean women seems to have had some kind of surgery indead I suppose most Korean men might have too. At least the men and women that can afford it, not that I know what a beauty surgery costs it might be different depending on what kind of surgery you ask for. Although I can't really confirm this since I only partially observed this...

Koreans don't seem negative towards plastic surgery which too most of us might seem strange since that really alters ones appearance yet the general view on tattoos 문신 among most Koreans is surprisingly, they don't seem to accept it although the younger generations might be more likely to do so.

This could be explained by the following:
  1. In the past criminals were marked by permantent markings or tattoos
  2. It's illegal to tattoo someone but not to get tattooed
  3. A tattoo artist needs to have a medical license in order to tattoo someone
  4. Apparently, Korean men that wants to avoid military service tries to get a free card by getting several and big tattoos since tattoos apparently are a really bad moral example...
  5. You shouldn't abuse your body by getting permanent markings since your body is a gift from your parents
(Please note that I'm not sure if this still is the case with tattoos in Korea)

Regardless I honestly think the mentioned factors above all make compelling arguments for why I shouldn't get a tattoo , and I still havn't finalized my plans...

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle


Related posts:

Tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment