Wednesday 26 January 2011

Portrayals Of Adoption

Sky Eternity

Adopted the Move starring Pauly Shore


Ireland episode one




From God's Arms, To My Arms, To Your Arms


Orphan Lullaby



Adoption Song Mothers In My Life



Call Me Loved






(Original) Adoption Song

Remember one of my first posts titled How To Make Korean Food that was my first post with youtub clips in it. I very rarely feel confident enough to include those so this particular post is the second post with youtube clips since it was the only place I could think of that offered free viewing of different clips.

Because of this I don't claim copyright or ownership of any of the clips in this post or in the other previous post. Hopefully they'll be around on youtube for a while...



Related posts:


Glossary



No comments:

Post a Comment