Monday 17 January 2011

Don't Cry For Me

Today I've moved back in with my parents and hopefully I will be able to present my thesis by the end of this month...

I'm still unable too cry for myself, but I can't seem to stop the tears from flowing down my cheaks whenever there is something sad or someone feeling sad and crying. Maybe my own tears has dried out, the tears that I cry for me may be gone but the tears for others they're different. And by the way this not related to my move home, I suppose it's more to do with my reunion really not anything else...

Maybe you all know Madonna's song Don't Cry For Me Argentina... I suppose that would in my case be don't cry for me 울지 말아요 조선 Don't Cry For Me Korea...

 엄마 Omma , why can't I cry even when I'm hurt ?   엄마 Omma, where have all my tears gone? 엄마 Omma, please tell me since I don't understand... 엄마 Omma, please help me...

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

To Omma

Rejection

Separation

Wall

No comments:

Post a Comment