Tuesday 25 January 2011

Korean Language Oppertunities And Possibilites

Being a Korean adoptee or KAD not only means that I'm a part of a big exclusive forum which consists of nothing but Korean adoptees. Secondly, I've also realised that as a Korean adoptee we're encouraged to learn our native languages by special language programs and culture camps which basically costs next to nothing.

I could be wrong but it seems like this is especially encouraged for Korean adoptees that has reunited with their birth families... Please, correct me if I'm wrong.
Also, I'm not applicable for this language program since I visited Korea last summer although I do fullfil the age requirement...

Just like this one or through this site.
Oh yeah the link to the language program is the first link and application has been open ever since 11th January...

For me personally, any hopeful and likely knowledge in Korean would increase my chances of restoring an ordinary relationship with my Korean family. Secondly, I'm hopeful that if I pass this Korean class it will be included in my University degree...

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Legacy

What Not To

How Adoption Feel

Dual Citizenship

No comments:

Post a Comment