Sunday 30 January 2011

Fairy Godmother

요정 Fairy 대모 Godmother... somehow that sounds strange, mature, like a grown up word, something a mature person would be. Am I really that old...



Does this mean that I will be writing in Chinese as well now.... Well, only time will tell but what's next Mandarin, Japanese or Taiwanese ?
這麼久 so long for 現在 now...

Maybe my nex trip will be going to China instead of Korea... you'll never know , where life takes you so you better just enjoy and be prepared for what might come...

Oh and by the way rumors and reports say that Jennifer Aniston is supposed to be following in Katherine Heigl's foot steps... I wonder if she will choose domestic adoption or international adoption...

By the way, I've decided to bring in adsense ads since I'm unemployed although I really had prefered to not have any ads at all on either of my blogs...


© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

My Adoptive Parents

Things I Do

Naïve

Fullfilment

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment