Monday 3 January 2011

Summary

The third part of the Colin Nutley's iconic House of Angels and the sequel House of Angels - the Second Summer has now reached the movie theatres in Sweden. And in intercountry adoption the search for personal identity presents a rather big challenge for many adoptees one way or another.

The plot in House of Angels in the first two parts is very similar to to the that of adoptees since many of them desperatly tries to findtheir birth families which is similar to what Fanny Zander does when she returns to her mother's village to find her father. Does that ring a bell for anyone?

In 2010 I traveled to Korea and meet my Gajok for the very first time, maybe it's a bit annoying to hear me constantly say this.... But bare with me for a while...
Believe it or not I decided to apply for a personalname change a rather complicated process, but I'm starting 2011 with my new personal name

I started writing my thesis , believe it or not
I lost 44 pounds in 5 months which is 20 kilograms
I moved back in with my parent's



© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

2011

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I've been following your blog. It is increible that you can share your story. I am also currently running a blog. It is actually about Korea (I think you know a lot about it too). Thus, it would be great if you can share your comments.

    Here it is: http://ellacino.blogspot.com

    Thank you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. good good good! let's stay in touch! I am loving your Hallyu blog :)

    ReplyDelete