Tuesday 11 January 2011

Memories In My Mind

It's sad for every day that passes by the memory of my unforgetable and surprising journey last summer fades away even more. I do know how I felt at the time but I can't seem too imagine or really comprehend all feelings, events and impressions now. I find myself in desperate state trying too hold on to the memories that are left and trying too find whatever I can about Korea, not KAD's adoptees. Korea. Yesterday I finally found something that saved my day and that will help me to keep my memories more alive.

I'm desperately trying to clunch on to anything that might make my short memory in Korea last longer which is not really easy to do when you live not only in another country but in another continent and not being able to speak that language that really would fill that newly discovered woid in my soul, heart and mind.

I wish I could remember the taste of real kimchi right now...

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

사랑해요 아빠

입양인

Wall

No comments:

Post a Comment