Saturday 15 January 2011

Not A Dairy

The reason why I decided to start blogging about what I do, writing everything the way I do it's because I do think that what I write might be helpful for someone ...some day.... Of curse I could always write a dairy but that would not be the same thing. I could mention a lot of things in detail if I wanted to , but nobody would know...

Maybe there are people somewhere that identifies with what I write.
And also if I wrote a dairy I would not make it a habit, I would soon forget it or ignore it.
To me writing in a blog is sort of like a commitment, more so than what a dairy would be.
No body would care if I forgot to write or not, because for one they wouldn't know.

But writing in a blog do have its disadvantages, for instance since my opinions at times might be difficult to understand they are still all mine but by making them public I guess I could easily become labled as something I'm not. Therefore I do want my identity hidden as much as I can, maybe not soo much for my sake but rather for my birth family.

To me the reunion with them means I have to restrict myself somewhat write in general terms instead of detailed descriptions. Because if they knew my thoughts and feelings I'm fearing the worst. It is also a good thing to be the anonymious blogger, rather than a publicly recognized. Which I would be more likely to be once I publish pictures of myself.

If I were to make my identity known I might lose that precious tie I managed to create with my birth family over the years. I might also be subject to more criticism which I am avare of that I still can be. But since I do want to keep blogging for the ordinary man or rather woman I will not privatize my blog. This however means that if someone has or is planning to make a comment that I might see as a personal offense I would have to accept it.

Blogging means making many choices , blogging for everyone or for a selected trusted crowd. If you do want to keep blogging in the open for everyone too see, but can't accept a negative comment once in a while than I'd say that everyone may not praise you or even agree with you, but that's allright and I think it would be boring if everyone were exactly the same. Furthermore if you only blog to get hits and praising comments but want to banish the negative ones unless you observe every comment that cannot be achived. And since many nations is democracies it means thaey are supposed to have a certain level of press freedom. Even you don't like it it is that, the press freedom that has enabled me and everyone else to blog. If you don't want everyone to read it than you'll either have to enable a password protection for some posts if not all.

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle


Related posts

Don't Read

1000

LCHF

No comments:

Post a Comment