Friday 10 December 2010

Why

Sometimes I return to the big question if, even if I know the reason.... maybe I never will be content with the answers I've recieved so far. I also know I shouldn't demand to get to know more , because the one person that might know more can't be found. Simple as that. Allright, one more person might be able to give me answers but too ask that person would be really cruel of me.

Always chasing after something better to replace it with, I know I probably never will know more than I do today yet my chase will never end...

Why is that I sometimes feel like I dislike the most important people to me, while I generally, realistically and logically often times thinks they're the most wonderful people in the world. It's even worse if they happen to be innocent, which they oftentimes are... And that I somehow seem to display feelings of affection for people I can't say I can agree with only partially sympathise with? Sure beats me.

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Uncertainties

Big Maybe

Questions

No comments:

Post a Comment