Tuesday 21 December 2010

Chasing An Illusion Or A Dream

Given what I knew and used too believe about my birth family this  is what I used to idolize;

An arranged marriage , to marry for convenience or logic instead of love.
Or to live in celibacy and too make a self concious choice too never marry, be a spinster or a nun and ultimately feminist. Yes, it is more or less pretty radical I know.

However I can't deny that I desire to find that special someone even if I don't believe in eternal love, kindered spirits or starcrossed love. Secondly I love children, and I can't imagine a future without children but I rather have a father or father figure for my supposed children. But just becuase I think like this it doesn't mean that I will marry and become someone's wife and mother.

Tomorrow I will be going back home for Christmas!!!


© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related post:

Exception

Best And Worst Day

Reasons

Rants

No comments:

Post a Comment