Tuesday 1 February 2011

Balance

Although I have started to use Korean phrases and words occasionally I never intended to write long complicated posts in Hangul or Korean. This is becuase the topics and content in most post can be rather controversial as it reflects my current mood and experience from being a KAD or adoptee. If I suddenly started to write in Hangul I suspect that I might lose a lot of people that occasionally reads this blog and there's a small chance that my birth family members would be able to read my blog, which although it's a long shoot still can happen...

For their sake I've decided to continue bloging without reveiling my true identity...
Balance.., yes, what's with all these Swedish remakes of Extreme Home Makeover!? Last year Fuskbyggarna  The Fake Builders started, this year another channel just finished airing Byggfällan, The Building Trap and now a third channel has started to broadcast a show called Sofia's Änglar Sophia's Angels which is really similar to Extreme Home Makeover while Fuskbyggarna and Byggfällan is somewhat different since it wants to help people that has been stuck with crushed dreams as as a result of cheating builders and fake contracters..

Some days ago I went to see another movie starring Noomi Rapace as well as her ex husband Ola Rapace...

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

한글

Wall

Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment