Thursday 16 December 2010

Ignoring It

I'm not finished with my thesis yet but I already think that I will become tired of the international adoption concept and maybe especially Korean inter country adoption, who ironically enabled me to get a life in Sweden. I'm tired of me and my life, this blog society and the world.

Yesterday was the first day I went out, I havn't stepped outside my door for like a week and it's been 10 days or so since I was outside. I know that's crazy, I don't want to be a hermit, or that crazy cat lady who's really strange. But what to do when you feel down the weather... ?

And just an insignificant note,
I'm not in a really good mood today I feel like I hate anything, everything and anyone. I think I'm aloud too yet I recognize that regardless of gender, ethnic belonging or age we all have our own challenges, troubles and potential conflicts and traumas to deal with it and I believe all people are stigmatized one way or another. In that sense one might say that life is fair afterall.

© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Please Read

1000

Challenge

Story Of My Life

No comments:

Post a Comment