Sunday 26 December 2010

Historical Evidences

I've decided to take another university course and the only other course besides the Korean language course was Korea's history. Hopefully it will be as interesting as I believe it is. Anyways, I suppose it never can hurt too learn some more... Not that I am confident that I will learn everything about Korea and what it means too a Korean by studying a bit of Korea's modern history. But I guess it can't hurt, right?

One more thing this year and the previous couple of years I have traveled by bus to get home it's a fixed price and its cheaper than the train who isn't that reliable, unfortunately. It was so typical that I happened to get seat next to a young couple where the young girl adjusted her seat soo that I was forced to hold things I had put on top of the table, and I had no room for my legs or the things in my lap.

I wasn't sure but she started talking about something with her boyfriend that went like this:


I'm not going to act as if I recognize her, it's typical and must be that some children are feeling like they have to get attention from everyone because their parent's constantly work. No wonder some people are that selfish.

I suspect she might have been talking about me but I'm not certain it could also have been someone else....
Can you see anything wrong her, who was selfish here me or her? She adjusted her seat to the level that it became really uncomfortable for me and I tried to tell her that she couldn't move the seat any more but did she care!? That really pisses me off, and what really annoys me is that even though it happened 2 days ago I still can't seem to brush it off. Well hopefully I will be able to stop thinking about after having written about that episode.


© Taste of Kimchi, Elle

Related posts:

Selfishness

Conspiracies

Alumn

No comments:

Post a Comment